Rules of the House are to be observed by all members and their guests. These rules have been set forth by Grace Recovery TX for the care and protection of all concerned, and infraction of the House Rules may result in immediate termination of the member agreement and expulsion from Grace Recovery TX.
Grace Recovery TX maintains integrity, accountability, and diligence around our Grace Recovery TX Communities. In order to sustain the culture, order has been created to provide the member with the best possible outcome.
Grace Recovery TX is consistently researching and implementing tools, disciplines, and accountability measures to ensure the member overcomes certain liabilities that are not conducive to a recovered life. Listed below are Grace Recovery TX’s Code of Ethics and Policies that are required by every member to be a part of the Grace Recovery TX Community.
Grace Recovery TX Code of Ethics and Policies
- Be dedicated to recognizing the dignity and worth of all human beings.
- Maintain an alcohol and illicit drug free environment.
- Maintain quality cleanliness of living environment and personal space.
- Demonstrate behaviors and engage in activities that benefit not only the other members, but neighbors and community.
- Submit to random drug testing at the request of the house manager or any agent of Grace Recovery TX Support Services.
- Physical violence or threats of violence in the Grace Recovery TX Community will not be tolerated.
- Members should never become romantically or sexually involved with other members or anyone the recovery community home is assisting.
- Guests should never become involved with other guests financial affairs. This covers borrowing or lending money, buying or selling property, or other financial transactions. Members may not borrow other members vehicles.
- Members should respect the privacy and personal rights of all other guests.
- Members should assure that no weapons are brought into the recovery community, home, or property.
- Willing to attend Chapter requirement 12–step meetings weekly, Chapter required Recovery Coaching meeting weekly, weekly (Sunday) house meeting and Big Book study, obtain and work with a 12–step sponsor, and remain engaged in an active 12–step program of recovery. Willing to fulfill service and H&I requirements.
- Willing to do assigned chores as applicable.
- Willing to accept curfew policy around all Grace Recovery TX Chapters.
- Engaging in sexual activities for money, solicitation, prostitution and escorting is never acceptable while a member in GRTX programs and grounds for immediate termination of membership.
- Willing to abide by all Grace Recovery TX Community code of ethics, rules, and expectations.