Grace Recovery TX focuses on enhancing the standards for sober living resident communities. The mission will be to enable women to have a safe and supportive environment during the critical phases of taking control back over their lives. Our residents will have access to a complete range of services and resources to guide you to lifelong recovery with both proven recovery methods and integrated approaches.
This is a passion of the Co-Founders who have been on their own journey of recovery and supporting recovery.
- Completion of an inpatient alcohol and drug treatment program, or current attendance in an intensive outpatient program, such as Emerge Recovery TX
- Able to meet financial requirements for deposit and membership fees
- Alcohol and drug free for 30 days
- Must disclose all over the counter medications and supplements as well as current medications prescribed by a doctor. Must not be taking any narcotics or controlled substances, suboxone/buprenorphine, stimulant medication, anabolic steroids and/or diet pills. Must take all medications as prescribed.
Complete a new resident application, which can be completed by contacting us.
- Complete a new resident application found on our website
- Participate in a face to face interview preferably on site or at treatment facility. Facetime/skype interview can be an option if cannot meet in person
- Provide valid driver’s license OR state ID
- High accountability program, gender specific, 12 step focused
- Weekly in house 12 step meeting
- Personal Recovery Coaching
- Live in house managers trained for recovery housing standards and best practices
- HIPPA compliant tech enabled complete with member app and online invoicing/bill pay – OneStep Software
- Service opportunities
- Coffee and condiments
- Letters of residency
- Resources for recovery meetings times and locations in Austin
- Relationships with inpatient treatment centers and H&I opportunities
- Employment assistance, nutrition, and self care resources
- Concierge placement for local IOP/PHP programs, including our sister company Emerge Recovery TX
- Referrals for addiction psychiatrists, therapy and counseling and other addiction industry professionals
- Monthly calendar of ways to get involved in the recovery community and the city of Austin
- Access to a calendar of sober events throughout Austin
- Alumni program
- Enhance the standards for women in sober living resident communities
- Create meaningful connections
- Live by spiritual principles
- Provide women with resources to ensure longterm sobriety
- Treat the body, mind and spirit as whole
- Find purpose through service
What to Bring
Grace Recovery TX is your home. We want you to feel comfortable and safe. This is a cooperative living environment and storage space can be limited. Below is a list of what to bring with you on move in day.
- 2 weeks of clothing, including interview attire for job search
- Clothing hangers
- 6 pairs of shoes – maximum
- Groceries for 1 week
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Shower soap and scrubby
- Razors and shaving cream
- Alcohol free mouthwash
- Makeup products
- Hair products and styling tools
- Feminine hygiene products
- Small personal décor (photos or inspirational art)
- Pens, pencils and highlighters
- Cell Phone and chargers needed
Grace Recovery TX is not responsible for damaged or lost property. Items will be rejected if they have obscene graphics or advertisements.
- $500 administration fee is due upon accepted application.
- One full month rent, $2,500 – $5,000, is due upon move in.
- If you move in any day other than the 1st of the month your second month of membership will be prorated.
- Grace Recovery TX accepts: cash, check, credit card. There is a 3% fee charged for credit card usage. You may set your account up for auto pay.
- Grace Recovery TX is happy to furnish year to date invoices and proofs of residency.
- Grace Recovery TX requests a 3 month minimum membership, however to complete our program it will take 12 months.
Grace Recovery TX will match most scholarships awarded to members for the first month awarded through 3rd party programs. Scholarships will be applied for by potential members. If potential members would like information on community of Austin resources for scholarships or assistance please email, firstname.lastname@example.org.